Give Now To Help The Horses
Help us continue to save abandoned and at-risk horses. Thousands of horses are in need of our help everyday. Prevent these beautiful animals from going to slaughter by giving your support. The horses we save can help us connect them with veterans and their families suffering from PTSD and many other issues in our therapy program.
We are grateful for donations in any amount. Please give as generously as you can.
For security reasons, online credit card donations will be redirected and processed through PayPal’s website. (You do not need to have a PayPal account.)
Sponsor a Horse
Sponsoring a horse directly supports equine rescue. We have many horses in need of support until they find a forever home. Also, there are horses that will live out their lives, here with us, at 13 Hands. Your financial support greatly assists us in providing horse needs such as the dentist, regular farrier trims, veterinary care, grain, hay, and much much more.
There are several options for your participation in sponsorship:
- Visit “Our Horses” page and select any horse that is “Available” or “Permanent Resident. “
- Select which horse or horses you would like to support.
- Locate the “Sponsor Me” button at the top of the page.
- Select “Make this a Monthly Donation”
- Please write in the NOTES which horse(s) you are sponsoring.
- Set up Zelle payments with your bank.
- Use (914) 325-4941 or email@example.com as the contact info to set up the payments.
- Donate using a credit card
- Submit monthly checks mailed to:
13 Hands Equine Rescue, 50 Tuscan Way, Clinton Corners, NY 12514
Want to support the rescue so that your donation goes to all the horses?
- Go to the “Donate Now” button below and begin a “Monthly Donation” through PayPal that supports the rescue.
- Use the notes in PayPal to indicate the type of donation “General Donation” and we will note your request.
Help 13 Hands while you sit back and shop. Giving Assistant is free and a convenient way to support 13 Hands Equine Rescue with your everyday shopping at retailers like eBay and Michaels. Really! Click the button below.